Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to anybody who may be reading this! I've let my monsters out trick or treating. Charlotte is in control of the younger ones.....I hope they behave for her!

016
Charlotte dressed as a corpse bride.

015
Josh as a werewolf.

012
George as a vampire.

013
Molly as the prettiest witch on the block!

017
This is my lot with a couple of their friends.

Don't they look a motley bunch? I used to love trick or treating, now I'd rather sit at home watching my Eastenders and having a nice cuppa coffee....does that show my age? lol. I'm slightly concerned about the amount of e numbers and nasty colourings in all the sweets they will be bringing home with them. I will have a child size cage ready for them!

On the knitting front, I have finished my stripey arms cardigan and I have now started on a v-neck cardigan in King Cole Spot-on DK, it's knitting up lovely......pics to follow!

2 comments:

Gilly said...

lol they look scary! Hope they didn't overdose on e numbers!

Emma said...

They are being really good with their sweets and are eating a few at a time. Some of the sweets are so full of colourings I'm suprised they are legal!!