Saturday 25 October 2008

Some of my finished work

Found my card reader.........yeah! I searched the house a few days ago and nothing, today I was looking for something else and found the card reader, how typical is that? I've uploaded a few of my pics, some of my knits have found new homes so I can't get pics of them. My friend is expecting a baby in December and I am knitting loads for him......so I'll show you what I have made!

018

This is the first thing I made....not too bad!

013

My knitting was a bit tight when I made this, I'm hoping it will loosen once washed.

014

The hats and mittens are my own design, the green set is made from Patons 100% cotton.

015

016

This is knitted from a pattern in the Simply Knitting magazine.

012

I love the little monkey buttons on this, I think they finish it off lovely.

Well ther's some of the things I've knitted and I am still working on the stripey arms cardigan. WIP to follow!

I'll have to get a pic of the siamese cat I knitted, I made it for my mum, she is a siamese cat breeder. The stud cat, Billy, has taken a bit of a liking to it and keeps running off with it, so my Mum has had to hide the toy in her wardrobe!!

1 comments:

Gilly said...

Love that sampler throw! I'm going through a throw making phase at the moment.