Friday 24 October 2008

Hello

Well this is my first post on my new blog, bare with me it may be a bumpy ride! I'm going to write down my knitting triumphs and my knitting catastrophes(there will be many). I will tell anybody who is willing to listen....or read, about my family and my.......let's call it a hobby(more like an obsession)!

I started knitting about 7 months ago and I love it, I have a made a few things which I will post pictures of eventually, until then I will write a list.

  • A big sampler blanket in chunky wool....my first attempt
  • 2 premature baby cardigans.......unintentionally small.......but the baby was born 5 weeks early!
  • A piquit baby bonnet for my daughters dolly
  • Umpteen pairs of booties
  • 6 baby cardigans
  • 4 hats
  • 3 pairs of mittens
  • an Alan Dart Siamese cat

I think there is more but I can't really remember! I am currently knitting a stripey armed baby cardigan for a friends baby. I'll have a look for my card reader and then I'll be able to show you some pic's!

0 comments: