Sunday 2 November 2008

Another FO

I've finished the stripey arms cardigan and even put the buttons on lol! Buttons and ties for booties are my downfall, I always leave them until the very last moment!

005

009
Matching daft hat!

008
Cute mittens

006
My daft cat Smokey checking out my work.....why, oh why, do cats have to sit on your work? And other daft places...................
SP_A0204
Bless!

I'm working on a v-neck cardigan at the moment, I'm knitting it in King Cole Spot On yarn, The random patterns are really interesting.

010

I bought my yarn from my local yarn shop.....it's just been taken over by an old school mate and his partner, they are very friendly and it's lovely to see young faces behind a counter of a wool shop. Bobbi, the owner, has started a knitting club on a Thursday night and I am hoping to join soon. My 13 yo DD wants to go too, she is enjoying knitting baby mittens and little projects. Get them while they are young I say.........I've tried teaching Molly, 6, but I'm afraid my patience doesn't stretch that far!! LOL

2 comments:

Gilly said...

Lovely knitting!
The SK mag this motnh is OK, I think I will knit the Christmas decorations and there is a lovely chunky cardigan in it that looks good. Know what you mean about buying the mags and nothing worth knitting in them - not as if you can browse trhough them in the shop either!

Emma said...

It's annoying with all that wrapping! I don't think I've come across a knitting mag which isn't in wrap. I like the thought of the chunky cardy so I'll probably get it.

Thanks hun